Established in 2017, Home Base Recovery Center (HBRC) is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services to provide intensive and supportive adult outpatient substance abuse education. HBRC has a dedicated staff of licensed chemical dependency counselors, educators and social workers with years of combined experience in helping individuals and families with the process of recovery.
OUR MISSION IS:
- to provide effective, compassionate and professional individualized education to persons affected by addictions;
- to support patient-family centered partnerships by providing strategies and essential tools to enhance the quality of life for continuous stable lifestyle change; and
- to create a nurturing, professional environment of trust, honesty, integrity and high ethical standards with respect and dignity.
- Court ordered referred clients
- Probation / Parole Offenders
- Surrounding Counties Judicial System Referrals